Today’s look isn’t perfect. I wanted to recreate the Guerlain Holiday look which is quite delicate and pretty. I feel like my version is somewhat darker but still fun. I didn’t get the blue to be as bright as I wanted. The rest of the face is quite neutral. I think this is a fun look for Christmas parties. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Blue gel eyeliner (as MakeupGeek gel liner in Electric)
- Gold gel eyeliner (as MakeupGeek gel liner in Treasure)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Brown eyeshadow
- Gold eyeshadow
- Dark blue eyeshadow
- Bright blue eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos)
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born this Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Peachy lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarin Rapture)
So are you getting into the festive spirit? We just had the first snow that actually covered the ground. So it’s getting quite Christmasy.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!