This look is inspired by the vampire lady Camille in Shadow Hunters. The TV show is quite cheesy and the makeup isn’t exactly great but for some reason I thought this would be an interesting video. You can prove me wrong, though. :D So have you watched it? I did read the books so I got a bit more invested in the story but the TV show actually changed quite a bit of it. Camille is one of those changes. But I liked it.
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Dark grey eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Dagger)
- Silver glitter eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Armour)
- Black eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Black Market)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Pink lipstick (as Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong)
- Dark cherry lip gloss
Have you seen the TV show? How did you feel about it?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!