Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fable's Glamour: Snow White



Hey guys,

This might be my favorite wearable look in this whole series. It’s actually very similar to my everyday look except I only use 4 products every day. But the result is very similar, maybe this look is just a bit more dramatic. The graphic black liner is black as ebony, the skin white as snow and the lips red as blood (as we Germans say, by the way). So Snow White always has a special place in my heart.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Revlon cream blusher in Flushed)
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)
  • Setting spray (as Urban Decay Allnighter spray)


I’d love to hear what you think about this look? I feel like autumn & winter really bring out Snow White in me. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment