Monday, November 28, 2016

Fable's Glamour: Ice Princess



Hey guys,

It’s getting real cold outside, so this look is definitely appropriate. It’s not really wearable, but honestly I just enjoy playing with these looks and having fun with glitter and shimmer. I can promise you that the next fairytale look won’t be too wearable again. :D For now this is my Frozen princess look. I thought I’d add some blue veining but it almost reminds me of snowflakes now. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Douchrome base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Pinkish purple duochrome eyeshadow
  • Frosted blue eyeshadow
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Medium purple eyeshadow
  • White liquid eyeliner
  • Blue gel eyeliner (as MakeupGeek eyeliner in )
  • Mascara
  • White mascara (base)
  • Multicolored glitter
  • Silver glitter
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • Shimmery setting powder
  • Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)
  • Glitter lip gloss (as Mac gloss in Pleasure Principle)


It’s crazy how time flies. I am very much enjoying this series. Have you had a look at my friend’s nail channel? Her Frozen design is super cute!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment