Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fable's Glamour: Frog King



Hey guys,

Will you kiss the frog? Because today’s inspiration is the Frog King. I love green eyeshadow but I rarely ever wear it. I don’t know why that is, to be honest. But I love the combination of green and gold, and this pigment is so pretty. The crown definitely isn’t a makeup highlight, but I’ve tried. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Green pigment (as About Face Cosmetics pigment in Elves Rule)
  • Shimmery green eyeshadow
  • Dark green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Peachy nude lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 398)


This series is moving along so quickly, I can’t believe it right now. So far I’ve loved all the looks. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment