Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fable's Glamour: Fairy Godmother



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by the Fairy Godmother. This is a fairytale creature that never gets too much attention. Well, if I were a fairy, I would rock all the shimmers and glitters, that’s for sure. So this look is a bit more out there and crazy then Disney would make us believe. :D I’d love to hear your opinion on it!



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Purple pigment
  • Duochrome purple-pink eyeshadow
  • Glitter base
  • Multi-colored glitter
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Silver liquid eyeliner
  • Silver glitter
  • Mascara
  • Optional: pink mascara
  • Optional: outer corner lashes
  • Pink eyeshadow
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Pink liquid highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Shimmery pink setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bright pink blush
  • Glittery clear gloss


I think I’ll have pink feathery brows for the rest of my life. :D I love them!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!
                                                                                

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment