Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Miss Peregrine's Look



Hey guys,

I love Tim Burton, I love Eva Green. This movie is going to be interesting. I’ve heard that it’s not perfect, but it will sure be a fun adventure. I wasn’t super crazy about the book, but I liked the concept. Eva’s makeup is amazing though, there’s no doubt. It completely inspired me and I think it’ll be a fun look for Halloween as well. What are you dressing up as? I think this bird-shaped eye is super unique and I had a lot of fun trying this!



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Taupe base (as Kiko Color up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #24)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Medium grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: individual false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Nude lip balm (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)


I am so excited to see the movie. I can’t wait to see Eva back on the big screen. :D How do you feel about it?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, das sieht richtig klasse aus! Ich würde die Augen niemals so gut hinbekommen. Du hast echt eine ruhige Hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schön wärs. :D Zwischendurch war die Nase mit schwarz. :)

      Delete