I love Tim Burton, I love Eva Green. This movie is going to be interesting. I’ve heard that it’s not perfect, but it will sure be a fun adventure. I wasn’t super crazy about the book, but I liked the concept. Eva’s makeup is amazing though, there’s no doubt. It completely inspired me and I think it’ll be a fun look for Halloween as well. What are you dressing up as? I think this bird-shaped eye is super unique and I had a lot of fun trying this!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #24)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Medium grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: individual false lashes
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude lip balm (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
I am so excited to see the movie. I can’t wait to see Eva back on the big screen. :D How do you feel about it?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!