I wanted to show you another autumn/ fall/ winter look that I fell in love with. The Synthetic de Chanel collection looks really pretty and the visual is very gorgeous. The look is quite smoky and reminds me of a 60s cat-eye. The lips are that nice plastic-looking peach. The contrast of the picture is very high so the colors are a bit more dramatic.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color Up Eyeshadow in #24)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Medium grey eyeshadow
- Darker grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Silver eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Warm blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Peachy lip laquer (as Rimmel Show Off lip laquer in Luna)
So I am in love with this look and I hope you like it as well. :) Let me know your thoughts!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!