I decided to try something new and fancy. When I saw this visual for the Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham collection, I knew I had to search a blue shade similar to this. Unfortunately I don’t have such a gorgeous metallic eyeshadow, which made me quite sad. I think the look still is beautiful, even though I had to mix and match a couple of eye products. What do you think, is blue a wearable color for autumn/winter 2016?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Blue base (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Chaos)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Bright blue eyeshadow
- Darker bright blue eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos)
- Black eyeshadow
- Blue glitter eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Light peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva lip liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude gloss
Oh this blue eyeshadow stole my heart. This look is just really gorgeous.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!