Saturday, October 15, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham Collection



Hey guys,

I decided to try something new and fancy. When I saw this visual for the Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham collection, I knew I had to search a blue shade similar to this. Unfortunately I don’t have such a gorgeous metallic eyeshadow, which made me quite sad. I think the look still is beautiful, even though I had to mix and match a couple of eye products. What do you think, is blue a wearable color for autumn/winter 2016?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Blue base (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Chaos)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Bright blue eyeshadow
  • Darker bright blue eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Blue glitter eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Light peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva lip liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Nude gloss
 
Oh this blue eyeshadow stole my heart. This look is just really gorgeous.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment