This look is inspired by Chanel’s Le Rouge collection. Kristen Stewart is the face of this collection and these berry red shades look perfect on her skin. I think these colors have that Snow White vibe. I really enjoy them for fall. I’ve seen many videos about this but still felt the need to try it myself. I hope this doesn’t seem too boring to you. What do you think of these monochromatic looks?
By the way, I am sorry I completely forgot to update my blog in the last weeks. It's been quite crazy and busy here...
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Red base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Dark berry eyeshadow
- Shimmery berry eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush
- Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)
I love this look a lot and I think it’s really perfect for this season.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!