Friday, October 14, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Chanel Le Rouge Collection



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by Chanel’s Le Rouge collection. Kristen Stewart is the face of this collection and these berry red shades look perfect on her skin. I think these colors have that Snow White vibe. I really enjoy them for fall. I’ve seen many videos about this but still felt the need to try it myself. I hope this doesn’t seem too boring to you. What do you think of these monochromatic looks?

By the way, I am sorry I completely forgot to update my blog in the last weeks. It's been quite crazy and busy here...


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Red base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Dark berry eyeshadow
  • Shimmery berry eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)


I love this look a lot and I think it’s really perfect for this season.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment