Monday, October 17, 2016

Fable's Glamour: Into the Woods



Hey guys,

Let’s start delicate and special into this year’s Halloween season. This is the first look in my new series I’ve planned with my best friend. These looks will all be inspired by fairy-tale things and characters. We’re going to start off with the woods, because what would be a fairy tale without a forest? I tried to draw some delicate trees on my lids. This might not be a masterpiece, but I was still quite proud. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Green base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Taupe colored eyeshadow
  • Dark green shimmer eyeshadow
  • Golden green shimmer eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Blue glitter eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • White shimmer eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Nude lipstick


So what do you think about the new series? Don’t forget to check out my friend’s video! She’s doing a nail design inspired by the fairy-tale woods.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment