Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fable's Glamour: Evil Stepmother



Hey guys,

The second look of the Fairytale series is inspired by the Evil Stepmother. I feel quite strongly about these characters because I had my on stepmonster for a while. :D For this look I wanted to make my face look mean and angry all the time. So I drew in some lines and raised eyebrows. This is something completely new for me, but I thought it was good fun and turned out quite well. :D



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white shimmery eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Forest green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid foundation in 110)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 141)


I hope you have some fun with your makeup for Halloween. I think this is just a great way to try makeup that doesn’t make you prettier.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment