This is the last cocktail inspired look. Today we’re going to do a look inspired by my favorite cocktail which is the Piña Colada. I love that it is fruity and creamy. When we were on vacation I had some really good ones. :D So this look will feature a lot of very light yellow eyeshadows. I decided to pair it with a read lip to add some pop of color. Otherwise this look would wash me out completely. It’s definitely something very different for me, but I like it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow
- Skintone colored eyeshadow
- Tan colored eyeshadow
- Light shimmery yellow eyeshadow
- Bright yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peach blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as Revlon Matt Balm in Striking)
- Nude lip gloss
So this was the Cocktail series. Did you enjoy it? Are you ready for darker looks now? Because starting next week there will be a new series of collabs with my best friend!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!