Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cocktail Hour: Piña Colada



Hey guys,

This is the last cocktail inspired look. Today we’re going to do a look inspired by my favorite cocktail which is the Piña Colada. I love that it is fruity and creamy. When we were on vacation I had some really good ones. :D So this look will feature a lot of very light yellow eyeshadows. I decided to pair it with a read lip to add some pop of color. Otherwise this look would wash me out completely. It’s definitely something very different for me, but I like it.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Off white eyeshadow
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow
  • Light shimmery yellow eyeshadow
  • Bright yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Peach blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Revlon Matt Balm in Striking)
  • Nude lip gloss


So this was the Cocktail series. Did you enjoy it? Are you ready for darker looks now? Because starting next week there will be a new series of collabs with my best friend!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


2 comments: