We’re moving right along with some fall trends. This look is inspired by the brand Couleur Caramel and their Zanzibar Palace look. It’s a really gorgeous smoky warm-toned look. The eyes are quite heavy and a bit shimmery or even wet looking. The face is nice and bronzed and the lips are nude and luscious. This look is great for autumn parties and late nights at the beach.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Brown base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Off white eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Warm red brown eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Maple)
- Dark warm brown eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Paper Bag)
- Shimmery brown black eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
I love this look a lot. I am in the mood for some heavier and darker looks and this did the trick for me. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!