Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Amy Adams in Nocturnal Animals



Hey guys,

This look really screams fall to me. I love these brown tones for autumn. Also I am happy I had to find that lipstick again because I don’t really wear it throughout the year. But now is the perfect time for this shade. Also I am excited about the movie. The trailers are really good. And Amy Adams looks fantastic. We don’t have to talk about that. Here’s the inspiration picture of “Susan Morrow”.

 

What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: individual false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Warm nude blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Dark lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Auburn)
  • Dark brownish berry lipstick (as Estee Lauder lipstick in Pure Plum)


I am so so excited for this movie. The trailers look really good. Are you excited as well? Or have you already seen it? I’d love to hear your opinion!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment