Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Let's Try New Stuff!



Hey guys,

Tomorrow you’ll see my Vacation Haul but I wanted to show you some of the bits I got in action today. So this is only part of the haul. The eyeshadow palette may be the most exciting thing. It’s really cute and I am impressed with the quality of the shadows. I think the brand is called I Heart Makeup and this is the Naked Chocolate palette. It’s obviously a knock-off but the quality is there. But I also got some new lip products, because I am a lip addict. Can’t change that. :D



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow
  • Burgundy colored eyeshadow
  • Rose-gold eyeshadow
  • Matt dark brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery golden eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Dark pink blush (as Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flash)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Pink lipstick (as Sleek lipstick in Papaya Punch)
  • Pink lip gloss (as Bourjois Aqua Laque in #08)


I am so excited about all these new goodies. I guess the Aqua Laque is the biggest disappointment just because it has no staying power at all. I’ve been trying it the last couple of days and it fades within an hour.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment