Saturday, September 10, 2016

Cocktail Hour: Swimming Pool Look



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by the cocktail Swimming Pool. It’s quite delicious and has a super fun color. I don’t know whether it’s too well-known, but you should try it. It has a super tropical feel to it. Since I am on my summer vacation when you read this, I thought it would be quite fitting. Also I wanted to say good-bye to the summer looks. I am definitely getting more into the fall mood. This is a look I haven’t worn lately. But I love this style of makeup. The warm gold compliments the blue liner perfectly. Also this is a very refreshing look. I love the metallic lips with it but a nice gloss would be just fine.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Teal base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
  • Light blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Shimmery light gold eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Metallic orange lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #79)


Now this cocktail awakes some summer feels. Are you done with summer yet or could you use some more sunshine before we’re getting into the colder seasons again?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment