Sunday, September 18, 2016

Cocktail Hour: Sex on the Beach



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by the tropical cocktail Sex on the Beach. I really enjoy it because it’s so fruity. I wanted to try something different with this look but these very bright looks just don’t suit me too well. I do love the individual eyeshadows, though. I just don’t think they look all that great combined on my hooded lids. So I tried to match a black liner to this but that was also a fail. :D
 

 What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery gold eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Bright pink eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Pout)
  • Bright yellow eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Bamm)
  • Orange eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Strike)
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy pink blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Orange liquid lipstick (as Illamasqua liquid lipstick in Exotic)


Well, this was quite the fail video. I hope you still enjoy this post. It’s not perfect but who can always be perfect?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment