Monday, September 26, 2016

Cocktail Hour: Purple Rain



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by the cocktail Purple Rain. It looks really special and cool in the glass. So I wanted to play around with some purple. I rarely use purple on my eyes for some reason, but whenever I do I love it. Same thing here. I think the eye look is very special and sophisticated. I love this style of look. The lips are a fun touch but you can go wearable on the lips as well. :) I just like the extreme sometimes.

 

What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Purple eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Tornado)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow
  • Shimmery pinkish purple eyeshadow
  • Darker shimmery purple eyeshadow
  • Bright purple eyeshadow
  • Dark shimmery purple eyeshadow
  • Dark matt purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Champagne eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: individual false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Warm nude blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Purple lipstick (as OCC liptar in Katricia)
  • Purple lip gloss


I actually wore this look through the whole day. :D And I loved it. Would you?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



2 comments:

  1. Die Lippen sehen super aus! Die Farbe gefällt mir richtig gut. Ich schminke mich ja wirklich selten, beim nächsten Rockkonzert werde ich das Makeup aber gerne mal ausprobieren :) Einen Purple Rain hab ich allerdings leider noch nie getrunken. Den OCC Lip Katricha kann man nur online bestellen, oder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich hab Katricia damals online bestellt, aber keine Ahnung, ob es die Farbe überhaupt noch gibt. :) Die Dinger sind auch anstrengend im Auftrag.

      Delete