I don’t even know whether I’ve ever tried a Cosmopolitan, but it’s a drink that I connect with beautiful and sophisticated people. So today’s look is a bit more glamorous and the eyes are only loosely inspired by the feeling that the Cosmopolitan gives me. The lips are inspired by the berry tones of the drink, though. I’d love to hear your opinion on it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Shimmery peach color eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Ariel)
- Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Peachy highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in High)
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardel Demi Whispies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Nude blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blush in Zygomatic + Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
- Pink lipstick (as Catrice lipstick in Pink me up!)
So I hope you like this look even though the eyes are not in that pink tone. I just felt like doing something different for this one.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!