This look totally spoke to me because it’s a very settle and pretty look to wear for everyday or even special occasions with a glamorous lip color. But the eyes are really easy and versatile. It is inspired by this picture by Guerlain. It was actually a bit hard to find. But it’s the perfect transition into fall. What lip color would you choose with this?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as OCC lip tar in Reverb)
- Optional: orange lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)
I love this look a lot. There’s so many ways to wear this. These are my favorite types of looks.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!