Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Clarins Sunkissed Look



Hey guys,

Today’s look is supposed to bring back the summer because the last couple of days it feels like autumn already… but I am not ready yet. :D This look is inspired by a visual I found. You can check it out here. The lip color completely caught my eye. So I knew I had to find something to recreate that. I hope you like the outcome. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Bronze pigment (as Kiko pigment in #11)
  • Bronze eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Roach)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Orange lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous)
  • Orange lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarin Rapture)
  • Optional: setting spray


I love orange lips for summer so this is a very appropriate look for me. :D Hope you liked it.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment