Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Cocktail Hour: Margarita



Hey guys,

This post is late because I was sick over the weekend. But nonetheless I wanna share this with you. Again I did a look inspired by a cocktail, and today I wanted to do the Margarita, which for me is a rich housewife drink. :D Is that a weird prejudice? Well, I wanted to mix some fresh fun color with a dramatic wing to represent how I feel about Margaritas!
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Shimmery yellow eyeshadow
  • Shimmery light green eyeshadow
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Bright green eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Cricket)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion)
  • Glitter glue
  • Silver glitter
  • Mascara
  • Optional: outer-corner false lashes (as Ardell 305)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
  • Peachy lip gloss (as Rimmel Show Off in Luna)


I had a bad eyeliner day, but shit happens. I hope you can still imagine what it would look like with a nice wing. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment