Today I wanted to try something fun and the Caipirinha look seemed like the perfect excuse. You have the lime green eyeshadow for the limes. You got some icy white highlight for the ice. But how to show you the wetness of the alcohol? Well, I added some gloss to the lids. I love the pictures, they turned out very well. And I hope you enjoy seeing this little experiment.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Skin-toned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Green eyeliner pencil
- Lime green eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Grass green eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Cricket)
- Shimmery grass green eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Peachy nude lipstick (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
- Clear lip gloss
This was so fun to try and obviously it didn’t wear well, but I loved it while it lasted. :D Have you ever tried glossy eyelids?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!