Monday, August 22, 2016

Cocktail Hour: Bloody Mary



Hey guys,

This cocktail look was requested by my friend Mika. I think the cocktail itself is quite disgusting but the colors are fun and I decided to have some fun with it. These kinda reddish tones are everywhere right now. So here you’ve got some red eyes with even redder lips. This may not be the most wearable look but I think it works.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Bright red eyeshadow
  • Orangey red eyeshadow
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • Lime green eyeshadow
  • Optional: darker green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Optional: darker red eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral pink blush
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as OCC lip tar in Reverb)


I fell in love with this lip color again. I haven’t worn it in a while, but it’s seriously such a gorgeous shade. I just wish the lip tars would be a bit easier to apply.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment