This look is inspired by Zendaya, who wore the most gorgeous makeup look for the Met Ball this year. I think she looked absolutely flawless. I also really like her hairstyle. Her eyes are very smoky but it’s not a classy smoky eye. I love how they used bronze colors which are super effective on her skintone. I just loooove looks like this one. Also I think her face makeup is perfection.
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Bronze base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Gold eyeshadow
- Shimmery brown eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry #12 lashes)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peachy blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude lip gloss
Are you interested in these celebrity inspired looks? I really like them but maybe you just get bored with them?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!