Today’s look is inspired by the flawless Margot Robbie in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Her character’s name is Tanya Vanderpoel and she is a news reporter in Afghanistan during the war. Her makeup is quite simple and pretty, also it looks a bit worn in and deserty. I really like these looks because they fit any eyeshape, also hooded lids, and they look effortless but effective at the same time.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color Up longlasting eyeshadow in #24)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Taupe eyeshadow
- Grey eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Mauve lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
- Nude lip gloss
Have you seen the movie? I really wanna see it. I hope I can make time.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!