Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Emma Watson (Met Ball 2016)



Hey guys,

As always Emma Watson looked flawless and gorgeous for the Met Ball 2016. I’ve never seen her with a weird makeup look or stupid dress or hair. She’s basically perfection. I wish I was only a little bit like her, to be honest. But since I can’t I can at least try to wear a similar makeup look. ;) I love the shimmery gold eyes with a bit definition. I did the lips just a bit more dramatic because I felt like it. This is a great summer night-out look.
 


What you need:

  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Medium matt brown eyeshadow
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Champagne shimmery eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: individual false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Natural pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Mauve glossy balm (as Loreal Glossy Balm in Lovely Mocha)


Her dress was super interesting as well. You should go find an article about it if you haven’t read about it before. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment