Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cocktail Hour: White Russian



Hey guys,

I got my laptop back, finally. Actually there was an error with a fan or ventilator inside the laptop. That’s why I didn’t start anymore. I filmed a chatty GRWM where I talk all about that shit coming up very soon.

For now I wanted to share with you this look. I’ve been able to upload the videos before my laptop crashed but I hadn’t done the blog post. So here it is. White Russian is definitely not my favorite cocktail, but I was in the mood for these colors. I think for an inspiration it’s quite different from the typical tropical cocktails. I hope you like this combination. I am off to play some Sims! :D




To achieve this look you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • White base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Cotton)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Dark brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Twice Baked)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Brownish nude lip gloss


What cocktail should be next? :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment