I wanted to do a new series which is a bit more open with room for creativity and color. So this theme is very exciting to me. Cocktails are just something nearly everyone loves in summer time. Now I wanna present you some fun looks you can try with your favorite drinks. This one is inspired by the drink Ladykiller, which is my boyfriend’s favorite. What’s yours?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Green eyeliner pencil
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Matt warm yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
- Shimmery light yellow eyeshadow
- Matt orange eyeshadow
- Bright yellow eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Peachy lip gloss (as Rimmel Show-Off lip laquer in Luna)
So what do you think about this series? I am super excited and cannot wait to film the next one for you! What should I do next?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!