Monday, June 20, 2016

Zodiac Series: Virgo inspired Look



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by Virgo, the Zodiac sign. I wanted to do something more natural but still fun. I found that gorgeous Mac glitter in my draw and had to play with it. It’s such a perfect product. I am really into the natural but defined look right now. I love strong brows and cheekbones. What do you think?


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery champagne base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
  • Peachy shimmer pigment (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Ariel)
  • Gold glitter (as Mac Antigue Gold)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Natural)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva lipstick in Naked)


This looked best in real life, to be honest. I think it’s a gorgeous take on glitter. It’s especially suitable in summer time. So you should try something like it. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment