Monday, June 27, 2016

Zodiac Series: Scorpio



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you a look inspired by the Zodiac sign Scorpio. I felt like purple and green would be the best colors to represent this sign. Honestly I can’t really explain that choice, but it made sense to me. I also thought about adding a fun eyeliner but to be honest I wasn’t having a good eyeliner day. :D
 


What you need:

  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Purple base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Pressed purple pigment
  • Darker purple eyeshadow
  • Duochrome purple-pink eyeshadow
  • Light green eyeliner pencil
  • Lime green eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Dusty pink blush
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
  • Dark nude lipstick


I love the lime green pop of color in the inner corners. Hope you like it. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment