Today’s look is inspired by the Leo zodiac sign. I wanted to add some fun. So I decided to do a nice cat eye, but then add some glitter and falsies with some gold in them. Leos can be a bit greedy according to astrology. So I thought some gold would be fitting. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne pigment
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Glitter glue
- Gold glitter
- Optional: glittery false lashes
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude lip gloss
I am so in love with this look. I hope you like it as well. I think it’s a lot of fun!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!