Sunday, June 12, 2016

Zodiac Series: Leo inspired Look



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by the Leo zodiac sign. I wanted to add some fun. So I decided to do a nice cat eye, but then add some glitter and falsies with some gold in them. Leos can be a bit greedy according to astrology. So I thought some gold would be fitting. What do you think?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne pigment
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Glitter glue
  • Gold glitter
  • Mascara
  • Optional: glittery false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Nude lip gloss


I am so in love with this look. I hope you like it as well. I think it’s a lot of fun!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment