Today’s look is again inspired by the beautiful Elizabeth Debicki. I’ve done looks inspired by her before. She’s just such an inspiration, I love her. So here we go again. She wore this gorgeous smoky eye for the Met Ball 2016. She paired it with some summery orange tones which compliment her fair skin so well. But I think anyone can rock this look. So maybe just give it a go!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color Up Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in #24)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Matt dark grey eyeshadow
- Darker taupe eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Orange blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Orange lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Tangerine)
- Orange lip gloss
I think this is a great way to wear a smoky eye in summer time for parties or maybe something like Prom.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!