Saturday, May 14, 2016

Zodiac Series: Gemini inspired Look



Hey guys,

This video is inspired by Gemini. I wanted to do something fun and different. Since we all know that are eyebrows are sisters, not twins, I thought representing those two personas on the eyelids would be quite fun. So I decided to take inspiration from Harlequin and my beautiful friend Ranju and try this look. I think it’s quite fun, especially for spring parties and festivals.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Matt medium grey eyeshadow
  • Shimmery minty green pigment
  • Shimmery light blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Revlon cream blush in Flushed)
  • Nude lip gloss


I’d love to hear your opinion on this kinda look. I’ve also seen others do different eyelid shades for festival makeup. Would you ever try it?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment