Today’s look is inspired by Zodiac Sign Cancer. They are described as loyal but also a bit aggressive, so I wanted to mix some blue with red eyeshadow. Still I didn’t want it to look like a superman look. That’s why I added some purple in between. I think this gives a nice sun-set effect. I really love this look. It’s very unique and great for any beach party.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Orange-red eyeshadow
- True red eyeshadow
- Purple eyeshadow
- Raspberry colored pigment
- Shimmery purple pigment
- Bright blue gel eyeliner
- Bright blue eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pale pink blush
- Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Nude lip gloss
I love the color combination of this look. I am so pleased with it. Do you like it or is it too colorful?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!