Saturday, May 21, 2016

Zodiac Series: Cancer inspired Look



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by Zodiac Sign Cancer. They are described as loyal but also a bit aggressive, so I wanted to mix some blue with red eyeshadow. Still I didn’t want it to look like a superman look. That’s why I added some purple in between. I think this gives a nice sun-set effect. I really love this look. It’s very unique and great for any beach party.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Orange-red eyeshadow
  • True red eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow
  • Raspberry colored pigment
  • Shimmery purple pigment
  • Bright blue gel eyeliner
  • Bright blue eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pale pink blush
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude lip gloss


I love the color combination of this look. I am so pleased with it. Do you like it or is it too colorful?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!
                                                         
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment