Today we wanna focus more on the lips than the eyes. Obviously we connect red lips with autumn and winter but they can look very beautiful in spring and summer as well. With this very fresh and clean face it’s such a great staple look. Also I tried to make the eyes round and big to represent the Aries. Since they’re quite headstrong I defined the cheek bones quite a bit.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- White base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in white)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Very light yellow eyeshadow
- White shimmer eyeshadow
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
Oh, I love this look a lot. :) Red lips are just so classy.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!