Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Kate Bosworth (Oscars 2016)



Hey guys,

I am excited to share with you this look today. We’re moving and I am working almost full-time this week, so I really don’t have any time. So I needed something simple and fun, great for summer and work. I found this picture of Kate Bosworth and I think she looked stunning for the Oscars this year. What do you think? Have you found the perfect orange lipstick yet?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Orange lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
  • Orange liquid lipstick (as Illamasqua Matte Lip Liquid in Exotic)
  • Orange lip gloss (as Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous)


So in love with the orange lips. Not so sure about the liquid lipstick though. I think they don’t look so good on me.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment