I am excited to share with you this look today. We’re moving and I am working almost full-time this week, so I really don’t have any time. So I needed something simple and fun, great for summer and work. I found this picture of Kate Bosworth and I think she looked stunning for the Oscars this year. What do you think? Have you found the perfect orange lipstick yet?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peachy blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter
- Orange lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
- Orange liquid lipstick (as Illamasqua Matte Lip Liquid in Exotic)
- Orange lip gloss (as Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous)
So in love with the orange lips. Not so sure about the liquid lipstick though. I think they don’t look so good on me.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!