Today’s look is inspired by all the everyday super heroes you know. I think this look is very flattering and empowering, giving you all the strength you might need. The brows and the contour are quite harsh, but the rest of the makeup is quite simple. With a low coverage foundation you can show that you don’t just hide your imperfections but live with them comfortably. This is also loosely inspired by Wonder Woman in the Batman v Superman movie.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 14/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude lip gloss
So what do you think? I like this look a lot, it’s empowering and gorgeous on anyone.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!