Sunday, May 29, 2016

Life Update & If-TAG



Hey guys,

Maybe you've already realized that I've been gone for a while. We're mocing right now and have lots of stuff to do. I prerecorded some videos, but this one is the last one for now. I don't know when I'll be able to film again, but I guess there'll be no videos for another week. I am really trying to get my filming area set up again. I hope you don't mind and are excited for an apartment tour someday. :D So have a great week, I'll miss my blog and Youtube channel!



For the video I also did a quick TAG. I hope you enjoy that. Have a great weekend!
Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Ich war schon einmal drei Wochen auf Lanzarote. Es ist toll dort, kann ich nur empfehlen :)

    Haha, ich würde mich auch für Schwarz entscheiden. Ich habe so viele schwarze Klamotten, da könnte ich gar nicht anders antworten :D Das mit dem Geld sehe ich genauso. Ich würde das ähnlich machen. Zu viel Geld ist nicht nötig, ich glaube auch nicht, dass es mich glücklicher machen würde.

    ReplyDelete