We’ve just finished watching the 2nd season of Daredevil. While I thought that the most interesting aspect of the season was the Punisher, I was pleasantly surprised by the makeup Elektra wore in the final episode. I think with the pink liner they gave her a touch of super hero without making her look absolutely ridiculous. In general I think the Netflix Marvel heroes look pretty cool. Have you watched the show yet?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Light pink eyeshadow
- Pink gel eyeliner (or lipstick)
- Bright pink eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Peachy lip gloss
I love this, it’s such a fun spring look. I’ll definitely wear that again. The lipstick lasted so well, too. Amazing!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!