Monday, April 25, 2016

Zodiac Series: Pisces inspired Look



Hey guys,

Today’s look is very special. It’s inspired by Pisces. Honestly most of my family and friends are Pisces. I am supposed to not go well with Pisces though… Maybe I am just the weirdest Aquarius ever. ;)
Back to the look, I wanted to do something unique and fun for this one. Since Pisces means fish, well, I made it a fish shape. :D I think it has a fun 60s-Cleopatra touch. What do you think? Also I wanted to incorporate a scale-design but that didn’t work out too well, unfortunately. But still, I like this look a lot.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Silver base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Bluish silver shimmer eyeshadow
  • Darker silver shimmer eyeshadow
  • Teal eyeshadow
  • Bright blue eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos)
  • Darker blue eyeshadow
  • Icy white shimmer eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bluish highlighter
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)


This was really fun to do because I’ve never done anything like it before. :D What do you think? Is there any occasion to rock this?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment