Sunday, April 10, 2016

Zodiac Series: Capricorn inspired Look



Hey guys,

We’re officially starting the new series now. I am very excited and proud because this look went quite well. I hope you like it as much as I do. It’s inspired by the Zodiac Sign Capricorn. With the brown tones I wanna represent the horns and with the taupe and greenish tones the nature of the animal. Also I wanted the eyes to look big and doe-like. I really love how it turned out. :)
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery light taupe eyeshadow
  • Shimmery light green eyeshadow
  • Darker brown eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Warm neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Bronze highlighter
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
  • Peachy lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 398)


Let me know your thoughts on the new series. Did you like this first look? I am really looking forward to more!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment