Sunday, April 17, 2016

Zodiac Series: Aquarius inspired Look



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by the Zodiac Sign Aquarius. This is my Zodiac sign and so it has a special place in this series. I wanted to create a look inspired by the sea and waves. That’s why I used green and teal colors, also a bit of a dark blue. To balance things out I was using a peach gloss for the lips. I love this combination, it just screams summer.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Teal base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Blumine)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Green base
  • Green pigment
  • Darker teal eyeshadow
  • White-blue eyeshadow
  • Multi-colored glitter
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit  High Beam)
  • Peachy lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)


I hope your enjoying this series. I am about to film the next look and I am really excited! :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment