Today’s look is inspired by Rachel McAdams. The look she wore to the Critic’s Choice Awards is rather winter appropriate, but also super simple, quick and versatile. Since I very much love these kinds of looks, I didn’t feel like ignoring this one. I hope you like it as much as I do. This would look lovely with more shimmer on the lids or a brighter or lighter lip color.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Darker matt brown eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy pink blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Dark berry lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Crush)
- Dark berry lip gloss
So I’ve been loving this lipstick the last couple of weeks. Now we’re getting into spring, I guess I will change things up soon. But for now I wanted to share this with you.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!