Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Rachel McAdams (Critic's Choice Awards 2016)



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by Rachel McAdams. The look she wore to the Critic’s Choice Awards is rather winter appropriate, but also super simple, quick and versatile. Since I very much love these kinds of looks, I didn’t feel like ignoring this one. I hope you like it as much as I do. This would look lovely with more shimmer on the lids or a brighter or lighter lip color.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Darker matt brown eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Peachy pink blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Dark berry lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Crush)
  • Dark berry lip gloss


So I’ve been loving this lipstick the last couple of weeks. Now we’re getting into spring, I guess I will change things up soon. But for now I wanted to share this with you.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment