Another trend look for the upcoming season. I really like fun colored eyeliners, so this one is right up my alley. It’s inspired by a picture I saw here. It’s so pretty, the teal is a nice alternative to blue eyeliner. I thought this was quite unique, I hadn’t seen anything like it before. I really hope you enjoy this!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Gold base (as P2 Long Wear eyeshadow in Call Me Gold)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery burnt orange eyeshadow
- Lighter rose gold eyeshadow
- Teal eyeliner (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Blumine)
- Bright blue eyeshadow
- Optional: mint green eyeshadow
- Optional: blue or green mascara
- Champagne highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Bronze highlighter
- Nude lip color (as Loreal Glossy Balm in Lovely Moccha)
So what’s going to be your go-to look for spring and summer?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!