Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Arabesque Sandy Beach Evening Look 2016



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by a visual by Arabesque. It shows their spring/summer evening trend look. I really like the picture and wanted to try to recreate the look because my eye and face shape are so different. I think it still looked pretty cool but I had the worst filming day. :D I hope you still enjoy seeing this look.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Shimmery peach eyeshadow
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Twice Baked)
  • Medium brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Roach)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Bronzy highlighter
  • Brown lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in 305)
  • Dark red lip gloss


I love the lip color even though I’d rather wear it in winter time. Would you rock these lips during summer?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment