Today’s look is inspired by a visual by Arabesque. It shows their spring/summer evening trend look. I really like the picture and wanted to try to recreate the look because my eye and face shape are so different. I think it still looked pretty cool but I had the worst filming day. :D I hope you still enjoy seeing this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Shimmery peach eyeshadow
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Twice Baked)
- Medium brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Roach)
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Bronzy highlighter
- Brown lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in 305)
- Dark red lip gloss
I love the lip color even though I’d rather wear it in winter time. Would you rock these lips during summer?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!