I am so in love with this look. It’s inspired by the beautiful Saoirse Ronan and I love how it turned out. Her eyes are just mesmerizing and unique. I love the slight green hint. It’s the perfect way to wear color without going overboard. I would absolutely recommend this for prom or any occasion. Even though the eyes are dark and smoky, Saoirse still look youthful and glowing.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery silver eyeshadow
- Green pigment
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Glitter base or glitter glue
- Glittery silver grey pigment
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
- Nude lip gloss
I am obsessed with this and I hope you like it, too. Which other red carpet looks would you like to see here?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!