Today’s look is inspired by beautiful Krysten Ritter who is Jessica Jones in the recent Marvel TV show. I think she’s a gorgeous person, her nose is just the cutest. Her makeup is on fleek, the eyes are nice and dramatic but not over the top. That’s why I wanted to recreate something similar and share it with you guys. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery light eyeshadow
- Glittery silver eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Pretty in Paris)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Warm medium brown eyeshadow
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardel Babies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude shimmery lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
- Nude lip gloss
I think this is a lovely more dramatic evening look. There’re many occasions for a look like this. I hope it inspires you to be glamorous!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!