Today’s look is inspired by the beautiful Bryce Dallas Howard again. I just love her too much, she’s so pretty. So today we’re recreating her look from the Twilight-movie Eclipse. She is the new Victoria in the 3rd movie and many people didn’t like the change. I do. I love her. Her makeup is also super pretty and I hope you enjoy watching!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Slightly shimmery nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Matt medium brown eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
The eyeliner is quite unique and I feel like it suits my eyes surprisingly well. I really love this look.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!